Digital Audio, Video
Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio Blogging for the Masses, 2nd Edition
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
About Adobe DRM eBooks
This eBook requires the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 2nd
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47397-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47397-4
Whether you want to create your own podcasts or just would like to locate and then listen to audio programs on your portable player, this is the book for you. In Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition,author Bart G. Farkas provides real-world guidance and advice on how to:
- Download and enjoy podcasts with any MP3 player
- Create a script and set the structure and flow of your audio or video podcast
- Choose the right equipment-including the right microphone, headphones, and even preamp
- Use a digital recording device instead of your PC or Mac
- Pick audio editing and recording software
- Legally play music in your podcast or vodcast
- Distribute your podcast or vodcast
In addition, Bart includes tutorials on creating podcasts on Windows machines and on Macs. He also offers dozens of recommendations for software to use for finding and subscribing to podcasts.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase