Gadgets and Digital Lifestyle
Shooting for Dollars: Simple Photo Techniques for Greater eBay Profits
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Copyright 2005
- Dimensions: 7-3/8 X 9-1/8
- Pages: 256
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-34922-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-34922-4
It's a simple fact of selling on eBay: better product shots directly translate into higher bids and greater profits. Shooting for Dollars: Simple Photo Techniques for More Profitable eBay Auctions provides detailed, comprehensive, easy-to-understand advice, guidelines, and instruction that will assist both new and experienced eBayers through every step necessary to produce consistent, accurate, appealing and effective visual listings.
Shooting for Dollars covers, in a logical fashion, everything eBayers will need to know about taking product shots and posting them in auction listings, including:
- Buying the right digital camera appropriate for eBay photography * Assembling a shooting studio out of commonly available household items or inexpensive photographic equipment Getting the right exposure, focus and color without fuss
- How and when to use a flatbed scanner instead of a digital camera
- How to setup and shoot great shots of a wide range of typical products
- Effective photographic lighting the easy way
- Easily organizing, correcting, improving and perfecting your pictures with software
- Preparing and posting photos of your products on eBay
- Developing a workflow for quick, easy and efficient assembly line-type product photography
This is a step-by-step, solutions-oriented book that gives online auction sellers all the information and confidence they will need for shooting great product shots. It covers everything essential to digital photography for eBay, including practical tips and tricks, shared experiences by successful eBayers, graphic before-and-after shots that demonstrate how and how not to take photos, and practical assistance in working with eBay's photographic rules and procedures.
and Sally Wiener Grotta
, two of the top experts of digital photography and "PC Magazine's" digital camera gurus, have been buying and selling on eBay since 1998. In addition, they teach eBay digital photography workshops at the renown traveling eBay University. "Shooting for Dollars" combines the Grottas' expertise in digital photography and their personal and professional experience with eBay, to provide readers with invaluable guidance in creating more profitable auction listings.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase