Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Smarter Startup, The: A Better Approach to Online Business for Entrepreneurs
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-337272-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-337272-4
Why do some startups succeed while other do not?
In a maturing online market, the cost of product development has fallen as quickly as competition has risen, and building a viable product is no longer enough. In this new reality, entrepreneurs must take a smarter, more strategic approach. In this book we'll discuss:
- Why some entrepreneurs are luckier than others
- How to anticipate success or failure before you begin
- Why timing is everything for a startup
- Strategic positioning to beat the competition
- Building a business that cannot be commoditized
- Methods for Improving user engagement and profits
This book was written by Neal Cabage and Sonya Zhang, PhD after years of discussing and studying why some startups succeed. By combining known academic models with personal insights from building and selling two online startups - the authors answer the question of why some startups are more successful than others, in order to help entrepreneurs reduce the risk of starting an online business.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Effortless E-Commerce with PHP and MySQL, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99
- How To Use WordPress for E-Commerce
- Downloadable Video $79.96