Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Stop Stealing Sheep & Find Out How Type Works, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $36.00
- List Price: $45.00
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2003
- Dimensions: 5-1/2 X 8-1/2
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-201-70339-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-201-70339-9
An updated new edition of the classic guide to typography.
A unique, entertaining, and educational tour through the most basic unit of human communication: type. This book, a perennial seller since 1993, draws in the reader with its beautiful design and layout, making liberal use of more than 200 illustrations and photographs. The author explains in everyday layman's terms what type is and how you can use it to enhance legibility, meaning, and aesthetic enjoyment. This edition is revised and updated to include new chapters on Web typography and other forms of online text display.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Stop Stealing Sheep & Find Out How Type Works, Third Edition, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99