Stunning CSS3: A project-based guide to the latest in CSS
You’ll learn how to accomplish these effects and more by working through a series of practical yet cutting-edge projects. Each chapter walks you through standalone exercises that you can integrate into projects you’re working on, or use as inspiration. You’ll learn all of the most popular, useful, and well-supported CSS3 techniques, plus:
- How to use CSS3 to enhance your pages, not just in terms of looks, but also in terms of usability, accessibility, and efficiency
- When and how to provide workarounds and fallbacks for older, non-supporting browsers
- How to create stunning designs with unique typography and beautiful graphic details
- Advanced new selectors to streamline your markup and make it less prone to human errors
- New methods for creating multiple-column layouts
- How to quickly and easily create mobile-optimized web designs without using scripting
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 The CSS3 Lowdown
Chapter 2 Speech Bubbles
Chapter 3 Notebook Paper
Chapter 4 Styling Images and Links by Type
Chapter 5 Improving Efficiency Using Pseudo-classes
Chapter 6 Different Screen Size, Different Design
Chapter 7 Flexing Your Layout Muscles
Appendix A Browser Support
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.