Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Title Design Essentials for Film and Video
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $25.59
- List Price: $31.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2007
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 192
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-44576-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-44576-6
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-49623-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-49623-2
Whether you're an experienced video editor, an indie filmmaker, or a dedicated amateur, this cookbook-style guide from bestselling author Mary Plummer will teach you how to create effective titles for your projects, no matter what your genre and subject matter may be. In addition to a wide array of clear, appealing, and appropriate recipes you can adapt for your own work, Mary provides a kind of "elements of style," explaining essential design principles such as size, color, speed, placement, and font choice. The book is beautifully illustrated, and the accompanying DVD has QuickTime movies showing examples constructed using After Effects, Motion, LiveType, Photoshop, and Flash.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Adobe After Effects CC Visual Effects and Compositing Studio Techniques
- eBook (Watermarked) $44.79