Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
When Search Meets Web Usability
- This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- About Adobe DRM eBooks
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Adobe® Digital Editions software.This eBook requires the free
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Copyright 2009
- Pages: 208
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60589-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60589-4
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-63724-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-63724-6
This book delivers a proactive approach to building an effective Web site that is search engine friendly and will result in better search rankings. It outlines the steps needed to bridge the gap between a Google search and a Web site, and also improve the users' experience once they get to the site. By understanding the wide variety of information-seeking strategies and the individual behaviors associated with them, this book helps information architects, Web designers/developers, SEOs/SEMs, and usability professionals build better interfaces and functionality into Web sites. Creating a satisfying user experience is the key to maximizing search effectiveness and getting conversions.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Web Designer's Guide to Google Glass
- eBook (Watermarked) $5.00
- Does Your Content Work?: Why Evaluate Your Content and How to Start
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00
- Paper Prototyping Training Video
- Online Video $59.99