- Creating a Page Using the Template and a Script
- Formatting the Page with CSS
- Adding and Aligning an Image
- Adding Hyperlinks
- Naming and Saving the Page
- Introducing the Branching Circlefinder Interaction
- Exploring the Prepared Files
- Creating the Virtuous File
- Creating the Circle 1 File
- What You Have Learned
Naming and Saving the Page
The page is just about complete. All it needs is an identity and to be saved.
Enter Dante Unit Contents in the Title field at the top of the document window.
This page title is what appears in the title bar of the upper-left corner of the browser when the page is opened. In addition, this is what shows up in most search engines, so it is important to give it a descriptive name.
If you look in the code, you'll see that the page title appears near the top of the document in <title></title> tags.
Choose File > Save As and name the file welcome.html.
Make sure you save as; don't just save it or your template will be overwritten. Also, be sure to add the final "l" at the endother files in the site point to welcome.html, not welcome.htm.