- Getting started
- Creating a new Web site
- Adding files to the Web site
- Creating a component to be used as a navigation bar
- Adding a layout grid
- Aligning and distributing multiple objects
- Adding text using a table
- Creating a custom color palette and adding color to text
- Specifying keywords
- Adding a component to an existing Web page
- Updating the custom color palette
- Designing a Web page using floating boxes
- Editing a component
- Previewing in GoLive
- Review questions
- Review answers
After you create a new Web site in GoLive, what folder and files appear in the Files tab of the site window?
Name two benefits of using a component.
When do you use a layout grid to design a page?
Name two ways that you can specify an image for an image placeholder on a page.
Name a way in which you can add text to a table.
What is a custom color palette, and how do you add a color to a custom color palette?
Can you extract color from an image that you've added to a page? If so, how?
When do you use floating boxes to design a page?