- About this lesson
- Getting started
- Creating a new Web site
- Adding files to the Web site
- Creating a component to be used as a navigation bar
- Designing the home page
- Creating a custom color palette and adding color to text
- Adding a component to an existing Web page
- Updating the custom color palette
- Designing a Web page using layers
- Editing a component
- Previewing in GoLive
- Review questions
- Review answers
Previewing in GoLive
To preview each Web page, do the following:
- In the site window, double-click index.html, appraise.html, or hottest.html to open the page. Remember, the appraise.html and hottest.html files are located in the pages folder.
- In the document window, click the Preview tab to view the page in Layout Preview.
GoLive displays a preview of the page. Notice the change in the navigation bar that reflects the change you made to the component.
- When you have finished viewing the pages, close any open pages and the site window.