Home > Articles > Gadgets and Digital Lifestyle > iPhone
Sort by Date | Title
- The iPhone Pocket Guide: Mail and Calendar
- Sep 29, 2010
- Seeking a less-immediate way to communicate than the phone or messaging? Can't figure out how to receive documents that you can view on your iPhone? Or is your life so tied to email that you can't stand to be away from your computer for more than a couple of hours? If so, you and the iPhone's Mail application are about to become best friends.
- iPhone SDK 3 User Interface Elements
- Oct 28, 2009
- Do you want to create your own iPhone app? Get started with this lesson on user interface elements in the iPhone SDK 3, including views and controls.
- Using Mail and Calendar on your iPhone
- Sep 24, 2009
- Christopher Breen shows you how to use iPhone's Mail and Calendar apps, as well as how to configure your iPhone to work with any number of other email clients.
- Surfin' Safari: Using the Safari Web Browser on Your iPhone
Scott Kelby, Terry White
- Sep 23, 2009
- Scott Kelby and Terry White tell you everything you need to know about using the Safari web browser on your iPhone.
- Mail and Calendar
- Oct 21, 2008
- Christopher Breen explains the ins and outs of iPhone's Mail and Calendar applications.
- Apple’s MobileMe: Hot or Not?
- Aug 15, 2008
- Author Terry White shares his likes and dislikes of Apple's new MobileMe service. If you use lots of calendars, you may want to read this before subscribing.