Home > Articles > Digital Audio, Video > iDVD
Sort by Date | Title
- Customizing iDVD Themes
- Dec 1, 2005
- Want to break free of the iDVD pre-set themes and create your own disc menu screen for your DVD masterpiece? From choosing background music to creating your own screen layout, Jaemi Loeb will help you take the best of what iDVD has to offer and make it distinctly yours.
- Five Cool and Useful Techniques for iMovie '09 and iDVD
- Jul 6, 2009
- It would be easy to overlook some video-editing and DVD-creation features in iMovie '09 and iDVD, as they aren't immediately apparent to a new (or even longtime) user. But these tips from Jeff Carlson are immediately useful, and loads of fun.
- How To Buy and Rent Media To Play on Your Apple TV
- May 2, 2008
- In this excerpt from The Apple TV Pocket Guide, Second Edition, author Jeff Carlson tells you how to buy cool stuff to watch on your Apple TV using either your computer or the Apple TV itself.
- iDVD: Putting it All Together
- Jun 25, 2009
- Jim Heid shows you how to create a DVD by choosing and customizing a menu design and adding the movies and photos you want to include on the DVD.
- iMovie 09 and iDVD for Mac OS X: Lighting
- Jun 4, 2009
- Learn how basic lighting works, and how to take advantage of it to ensure that the objects you’re shooting don’t turn out to be dark, talking blobs when you’re editing.
- Online Addendum to iDVD -- Part of iMovie ’09 & iDVD for Mac OS X: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Jul 29, 2009
- This addendum to Jeff Carlson's book, iMovie ’09 & iDVD for Mac OS X: Visual QuickStart Guide, covers iDvD in detail.
- QuickStart Guide to Lighting for Movies
- Feb 8, 2008
- Author Jeff Carlson helps you avoid disasters in the editing room by making sure you shoot your films in the right light.