Home > Articles > Digital Audio, Video > Adobe After Effects
Adobe After Effects
Sort by Date | Title
- Managing Footage
- Aug 28, 2006
- Selections: The Key to Compositing
- Jul 17, 2006
- Animating Text in Adobe After Effects 7.0
- May 4, 2006
- After Effects offers many ways to animate text. You can animate text layers by manually creating keyframes in the Timeline panel, by using animation presets, or by using expressions. You can even animate individual characters or words in a text layer. This lesson takes you through several different animation techniques, including some that are unique to text, while you design the opening title credits for an animated documentary called The Pond.
- Adobe After Effects 6.5 Project: Wall of Squares
- Oct 14, 2005
- This sample project for Adobe After Effects 6.5 focuses on animating 3D objects on a checkerboard background to creating stunning animations.
- Managing Footage in Adobe After Effects
- Sep 23, 2005
- In this chapter, you'll learn how to use the Project window to organize and sort the items contained in your project and introduces you to the Footage window, which lets you not only see your footage but really scrutinize it.
- An Interview with Visual Effects Creator Mark Christiansen
- Aug 12, 2005
- Visual effects creator Mark Christiansen talks about magic, cotton balls, and animating splatting brains in 3D.
- Getting in Gear: An After Effects 5 Tutorial
- Oct 1, 2001
- by Antony Bolante, author of Adobe After Effects 5: Visual QuickStart Guide
- After Effects: Is it for You?
- Mar 16, 2001
- You've heard of After Effects and what it can do for you, but you may be hesitant to start using it. Do you need it? Is it worth it? Antony Bolante offers his advice to you.