Home > Topics > Digital Audio, Video > GarageBand
Sort by Date | Title
- Blog On and Blog Louder with iWeb
Robin Williams, John Tollett
- Jan 5, 2007
- Robin Williams and John Tollett show just how easy it is to create, edit, and update your blog with iWeb.
- Blog On! Blog Louder!
- Nov 20, 2006
- Editing and Recording Software Instruments in GarageBand
- Aug 11, 2006
- In this lesson, you are going to learn editing and recording techniques for building music with Software Instrument regions. You’ll also learn how to change the tempo, record your own beats, and split, join, and change instruments for Software Instrument tracks in the Timeline.
- The New Face of Podcasting: Creating Video Podcasts Using iMovie, GarageBand, and iWeb in iLife '06
- Jun 9, 2006
- The ease of podcast creating in iLife '06 can turn any Mac owner into the online equivalent of a radio star. But what if you want to star in your own online TV series? The answer is video podcasting, and Ryan Faas says it isn't much harder to put together than a traditional audio podcast.
- Podcasting Made Easy with GarageBand 3, iWeb, and .Mac
- Apr 14, 2006
- If you're worried that podcasting seems too complicated, take heart. Apple's iLife '06 makes if fun and easy to put your voice out there. Find out how easy it is with this step-by-step guide from expert Ryan Faas.
- GarageBand for Audiophiles (and Audio files)
- Nov 11, 2005
- Jaemi Loeb offers tips for professional-quality digital editing (copy/paste, filtering, and DSP's) of pre-recorded audio files using GarageBand 2 (part of iLife '05).
- Getting Started With GarageBand
- Mar 22, 2004
- In this tipsheet, author Mary Plummer takes you
on a quick interface tour and shares a few keyboard shortcuts sure to have you're
making beautiful music in no time.