- Master Design Skills with the Creative Core Series
The New Riders Creative Core series provides instruction on the fundamental concepts and techniques that all designers must master to become skilled professionals. Each book presents essential principles of design and art through equal parts text and images that visual learners will love. In his own humorous, offbeat, and irreverent style, author Jim Krause reveals just what you need to know to become a better designer.
- Lessons in Typography: Must-know typographic principles presented through lessons, exercises, and examples
- Color for Designers: Ninety-five things you need to know when choosing and using colors for layouts and illustrations
- Visual Design: Ninety-five things you need to know. Told in Helvetica and Dingbats.
- Classroom in a Book Helps You Learn Adobe Software Quickly and Easily
Creative professionals who seek the fastest, easiest, most comprehensive way to learn Adobe software choose this Classroom in a Book® from the best-selling series of hands-on software training workbooks. This series offers what no other book or training program does—an official training series from Adobe Systems Incorporated, developed with the support of Adobe product experts.
- Check Out Our Design Fundamentals Series
The authors of this visually dazzling series go over all of the design basics, as well as all the key principles you'll need to become a better designer, and they did it in a way to keep you visually stimulated all the way through.
- The Four Principles of Great Design: Learn by Video
- Sale Price: $49.99
- You Save 50%
- Learn More