- What Is A Photomontage and Why Use It Here?
- Step 1: Good Housekeeping
- Step 2: Create a Project to Suit the Output
- Step 3: Create Good Housekeeping Inside Premiere CS3
- Step 4: Import Multiple Files
- Step 5: Create a Play Order
- Step 6: Mark the Beat
- Step 7: Use Automate to Sequence
- Until Next Time...
- Editor's Note
Until Next Time...
You have now completed the first stage of your photomontage project. However, during playback you may notice that some images don’t quite match the beat, and they may appear cropped or "zoomed-in."
In the next article, I’ll show you how to solve these problems using a variety of tools available to all Premiere CS3 users.