I believe there's a law somewhere that requires any image editor to be capable of making wacky, face-bending distortions to any image. Photoshop Express does not disappoint.
- Click the Distort tool in the sidebar.
- In the image, position your mouse pointer at the center of the area you want to distort and then drag (Figure 4.45). The Twirl effect is applied.
Figure 4.45 Specify an area to distort.
- Choose one of the distortion types to apply to the area (Figure 4.46).
Figure 4.46 Distort options.
- Using the Amount and Angle sliders (depending on the tool you selected), set the severity of the effect (Figure 4.47).
Figure 4.47 Set an amount of distortion.
- Click the green Save button (the checkmark) to apply the distortions.