- Flying Solo: Preparing the Project
- Creating Your Long Ago Text
- Building Your Opening Logo
- Animating Your Logo
- Flying Solo: Preparing Your Scrolling Text
- Making the Scrolling Text Scroll
- Changing the Speed
- Transforming the Shape of the Scrolling Text
- Animating the Scrolling Text
- Flying Solo: Adding the Star Wars Theme Music
- Flying Solo: Adding Some Project Polish
- Making Adjustments, Rendering, and Exporting
Making Adjustments, Rendering, and Exporting
Play your movie by pressing the spacebar and make sure everything looks good. You may want to adjust the audio a bit or tweak this or that. For example, you might want to have the opening “A short time ago…” text appear on screen for a longer time. Remember, however, that changes you make to any given element in this project may cause another element to be out of sync. Once everything is just as you want it, you’re ready to share the results, either as a video file, online, or as a DVD.
Finish the Project
- Once you have played back your project and made the necessary adjustments, press Enter on your keyboard to render your project.
- Once you have made all of these adjustments, press Ctrl-S to make a final save of your project.
- Finally, export your work as an AVI file (a standard Microsoft movie file) by selecting the Timeline, if it is not already selected, and then choosing File > Export > Movie.
- When prompted, browse to the Peachpit folder and then the folder called HSMovies_Final Renders and save the exported file as Chapter 4_Clone_Attack_Title.avi.
- Exit or minimize Premiere Elements, browse to the Peachpit folder, and then open the HSMovies_Final Renders folder. Double-click the Chapter 4_Clone_Wars_Title.avi file to play it in your default media player.