- What Is the 'Lasers of Doom' Effect?
- Filming Tips
- Step 1: Setting Up Your Project
- Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
- Step 3: Marking the 'Firing Point' for Adding the Laser Beam
- Step 4: Creating a Placeholder Clip for the Laser Beam
- Step 5: Adding and Adjusting the Lightning Effect
- Step 6: Blasting Your Beam Across the Room
- Final Steps: Test Render and Add Sound
Step 2: Adding the Media to the Project and the Timeline
In this section, you'll import your action sequence and add it to the Timeline.
Task: Add your media to the project and then the Timeline by following these steps:
- Bring your laser firing clip into Premiere Elements 7 by clicking the Organize tab, clicking the Get Media button, and using one of the following methods:
- With your camera connected to your computer, click the DV Camcorder button. Capture your footage in the usual way.
- Click the PC Files and Folders button. Import your files in the usual way.