Digital Audio, Video
This chapter is from the book
- Define what handle is.
- Identify one major difference between single-roller and dual-roller trimming.
- In Trim mode, when only the B-side is selected and you enter +6 frames, will you cut into that shot earlier or later?
- If the system is prepared to perform a single-roller trim, how can you activate dual-roller trimming at the same transition?
- A person completes a line of dialogue, and you would like to add a brief pause before cutting to the listener. How would you trim the shot?
- What would you deselect to trim V1 only but also to monitor the audio on tracks A1 and A2 as you trim?
- What is the difference between slipping and sliding?
comments powered by