Publish Via Adobe Digital Publishing Suite
When you’re ready to publish your content (to sell), you need to use the Adobe Digital Publishing Suite hosted services. Only subscribers to the Digital Publishing Suite can create a custom viewer app for commercial purposes (to sell). The services and applications you use to create custom viewer apps are available when you sign in to the Digital Publishing Suite Dashboard.
Let me briefly describe the key components of Digital Publishing Suite:
- Folio Producer Service: Upload content directly from InDesign CS5.5 to the hosted service. Use the Folio Producer Service to manage and publish .folio files to the Distribution Service.
- Viewer Builder: Create a branded Content Viewer that reflects the look and feel of your distinct publication.
- Distribution Service: Store cross-platform publication files in the .folio format on a hosted fulfillment server and deliver publications to Content Viewer on different devices.
- E-commerce Service: Monetize digital content by selling publications through leading mobile marketplaces or directly from a publisher’s website.
- Analytics Service: Gain insight into how your readers and customers engage with editorial and advertising content through tight integration with Adobe Online Marketing Suite, powered by Omniture.
Using the hosted services, you can test, share, distribute and track your digital content.