- Types of Frames
- Creating Basic Shapes
- Selecting Objects
- Moving Objects
- Replicating Objects
- Resizing Objects
- Using the Transform Tools
- Using the Transform Panel
- Using the Transform Commands
- Using the Arrange Commands
- Aligning Objects
- Smart Dimensions; Smart Spacing
- Using the Gap Tool
- Grouping and Pasting Into Objects
- Using the Measure Tool
- Using the Info Panel with Objects
- Locking Objects
- Selecting Frames
Once you’ve created objects, you can use different techniques to select them.
To select by clicking
Choose the Selection tool (black arrow) in the Tools panel .
The Selection tool in the Tools panel selects entire objects. The Direct Selection tool selects a point on an object.
- Click the object you want to select.
- Hold the Shift key to select any additional objects.
You can also select an object by dragging an area, or marquee, around the object.
To select by dragging a marquee
- Choose the Selection tool.
Drag along a diagonal angle to create a marquee around the objects you want to select .
Drag to create a marquee to select objects.
You can also use a menu command to select all the objects on a page.
To select all the objects on a page
Choose Edit > Select All.