All the videos you've uploaded can be managed through the Media Library. Here's how:
- In your WordPress admin, go to Media > Library. Video files display a video clapboard icon next to the title (see Figure 3).
- Click the title of the video you want to manage.
- The video edit screen shows the video's information on the right and the editable information (along with a preview of the video) on the left, as shown in Figure 4. Click the title box if you want to edit the title of the video.
- Edit the video's caption or description by scrolling down past the video preview (see Figure 5).
- In the Save box on the right side of your screen, you can copy the direct URL for your video from the File URL box, as shown in Figure 6.
- Once you're done making changes, click Update to save.
Figure 3 The video clapboard icon makes it easy to find videos in your Media Library.
Figure 4 Edit the title of the video (here, "Adorable Baby Video") by clicking inside the title box and changing the text.
Figure 5 Edit or add a caption and description for your video.
Figure 6 All the technical information about your video shows in the Save box on the right side of the screen. Don't forget to Update if you've made changes!