- Sketchnotes are a flexible way to visually plan projects for yourself or a team.
- Drawing out your plans is the first step along the path of turning ideas into reality.
- The iterative nature of sketchnoting gives you flexibility: to create, move, add, or delete ideas, and to refine your ideas as plans change.
- Sketchnoting your plans provides a different perspective you may not see otherwise.
- Sketchnotes help teams because visuals can convey lots of information and are easily shared.
- Using visuals to amplify your tasks helps connect you with what you have to get done.
- Sketchnotes are useful for a wide variety of plans: from task lists to travel to agile projects.
★ NEXT: SKETCHNOTE DOCUMENTATION