- 1: Get Your Move On (Tilt)
- 2: Take Unlimited Pictures
- 3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
- 4: Powerful Photo Editing
- 5: Firefly: Your Fire's Magic Wand
- 6: Send Text and Documents to Your Fire or Kindle
- 7: Store All Your Cards in Your Amazon Wallet
- 8: Easy Instant Video Viewing
- 9: Find Your Lost Fire Phone
- 10: Fire Phone and Fire TV: A Perfect Match
- You're on Your Own Now: Find More Features!
3: Speedy Photo Access with the Photo Locket
You can organize your photos on the Fire in albums, as you can in most photo-viewing apps. But one Fire album is particularly useful: The Photo Locket allows you to access any of the photos in that album by swiping left on your lock screen. This feature is great if you often use your Fire to show off pictures of your kids, or if you've photographed a pass that you need to show to get into a building or office.