- Bring On the Art!
- Get Your Files Here
- Define the Chapter 4 Website
- Image File Formats for the Web
- Project 4.1 Prototyping and Designing with Background Images
- Project 4.2 Inserting and Editing Images
- Project 4.3 Floating Images into Position
- Project 4.4 Creating Structured Layouts with Images
- Project 4.5 Styling the Header Area
- Challenge! Create Your Own Design with Photoshop
Define the Chapter 4 Website
ACA Objective 2.1
With the files you’ve been provided for this chapter in the project folder, you’re ready to set up the site in Dreamweaver.
From the application bar, select Site > New Site.
Name the site Chapter 4.
Browse to the chapter-04 folder in your Learn-Dreamweaver project folder.