Secure Authentication with Flash Communication Server: Using Tickets and Flash Remoting MX to Transmit Secure Information
- Getting Started
- Exercise 1: The Database, "myFlashComDb.mdb"
- Exercise 2: The ColdFusion Component, "FCS_Security.cfc"
- Exercise 3: The Flash Movie, "FCS_Secure.fla"
- Exercise 4: The Server-Side ActionScript, "main.asc"
- Testing the Application, Some Considerations
Testing the Application, Some Considerations
Remember, every time you make a change to the main.asc file, you need to reload your application instance in the Communication App Inspector.
When you run the application, your output window should look similar to Figure 10.
Figure 10 The Flash Communication Application showing a successful round-trip connection.
Ensure both the Flash Communication Server and the ColdFusion Server are running.
Test your ColdFusion Component. If you have an error in the CFC, you will not see anything in the output window. You can use the NetConnection Debugger to track error messages.