Dan M. Brown
Dan Brown has been practicing information architecture and user experience design since 1994. Through his consulting work in both public and private sectors, he has improved enterprise communications for both Federal and Fortune 500 clients, currently the Federal Communications Commission. Dan writes and speaks frequently on information architecture, and contributed to the inaugural issue of UX Matters, a new online magazine dedicated to user experience design. Dan is very active in the local Washington, DC information architecture community, and serves on the advisory board for the Information Architecture Institute.
- Designing Together: The collaboration and conflict management handbook for creative professionals
- eBook (Watermarked) $22.39
- Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- Communicating Design: Developing Web Site Documentation for Design and Planning
- eBook (Adobe DRM) $28.79