Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Adobe Photoshop CS6 Book for Digital Photographers
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Pages: 480
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-301479-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-301479-2
Scott Kelby, Editor and Publisher of Photoshop User magazine
This major update to his award-winning, record-breaking book does something for digital photographers that’s never been done before
LEARN HOW THE PROS DO IT
Each year, Scott trains thousands of professional photographers on how to use Photoshop, and almost without exception they have the same questions, the same problems, and the same challenges
- The sharpening techniques the pros really use.
- The pros’ tricks for fixing the most common digital photo problems fast!
- The step-by-step setup for getting what comes out of your printer to match exactly what you see onscreen.
- How to process HDR (High Dynamic Range) images using CS6’s Merge to HDR Pro.
- How to master CS6’s Content-Aware features.
- How to use Photoshop CS6’s new video editing features to make movies from your DSLR videos.
- How to process RAW images like a pro (plus how to take advantage of all the new Camera Raw features in CS6!).
- The latest Photoshop special effects for photographers (there’s a whole chapter just on these!).
- A host of shortcuts, workarounds, and slick “insider” tricks to send your productivity through the roof!
Plus, Scott includes a special bonus chapter with his own CS6 workflow, from start to finish, and each chapter ends with a Photoshop Killer Tips section, packed with timesaving, job-saving tips that make all the difference. If you’re a digital photographer, and if you’re ready to learn all the “tricks of the trade”
What you need to know before you buy this eBook:
This eBook was specially designed and coded to provide an improved PDF eBook experience. It is optimized to be read on the iPad, but you can read it on any device that displays PDFs (such as a laptop or tablet). It has great features, such as touch navigation through each step, and chapter “at a glance” pages where you can tap right to the tutorial you need.
Once you purchase this title, download it to your computer, and you can start enjoying it right away. If you want to load it to your iPad, we recommend that you download it to the computer you use to sync with your iPad. Drag the file onto the Books tab in iTunes; once it is fully loaded into your iTunes, sync your iPad. The file will appear in your bookshelf under the PDF "Collection" section (see option in upper left of the iBook interface). This file is compatible with any version of iPad that has iBooks installed. Please be patient during download and sync; all these great images make for a pretty large file.
Note from the publisher:
August 9, 2012: All binding issues mentioned in our July 31, 2012 note below have been resolved. Thank you.
July 31, 2012: We have encountered issues with the binding in our initial print run of this book. If you have purchased a copy of the book you are not happy with, please return it to the store where you made your purchase to request a replacement copy right away. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99