Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 4 Book for Digital Photographers, The
- Your Price: $31.99
- List Price: $39.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2012
- Dimensions: 8" x 10"
- Pages: 504
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-294572-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-294572-1
Since Lightroom first launched, Scott Kelby’s The Adobe Photoshop Lightroom Book for Digital Photographers has been the world’s #1 best-selling Lightroom book (it has been translated into a dozen different languages), and in this latest version for Lightroom 4, Scott uses his same award-winning, step-by-step, plain-English style and layout to make learning Lightroom easy and fun. And you know what one of the best parts is? This bestseller is now available as a PDF eBook, designed specifically for reading on your tablet so you can bring it with you wherever you go!
Scott doesn’t just show you which sliders do what (every Lightroom book will do that). Instead, by using the following three simple, yet brilliant, techniques that make it just an incredible learning tool, this book shows you how to create your own photography workflow using Lightroom:
- Throughout the book, Scott shares his own personal settings and studio-tested techniques. Each year he trains thousands of Lightroom users at his "Lightroom Live!" tour and through that he’s learned what really works, what doesn’t, and he tells you flat out which techniques work best, which to avoid, and why.
- The entire book is laid out in a real workflow order with everything step by step, so you can begin using Lightroom like a pro from the start.
- What really sets this book apart is the last chapter. This is where Scott dramatically answers his #1 most-asked Lightroom question, which is: "Exactly what order am I supposed to do things in, and where does Photoshop fit in?" You’ll see Scott’s entire start-to-finish Lightroom 4 workflow and learn how to incorporate it into your own workflow.
Scott knows first-hand the challenges today’s digital photographers are facing, and what they want to learn next to make their workflow faster, easier, and more fun. He has incorporated all of that into this major update for Lightroom 4.
It’s the first and only book to bring the whole process together in such a clear, concise, and visual way. Plus, the book includes a special chapter on integrating Adobe Photoshop seamlessly into your workflow, and you’ll also learn some of Scott’s latest Photoshop portrait retouching techniques and special effects, which take this book to a whole new level. There is no faster, more straight-to-the-point, or more fun way to learn Lightroom than with this groundbreaking book.What you need to know before you buy this eBook:This eBook was specially designed and coded to provide an improved PDF eBook experience. It is optimized to be read on the iPad, but you can read it on any device that displays PDFs (such as a laptop or tablet). It has great features, such as touch navigation through each step, and chapter “at a glance” pages where you can tap right to the tutorial you need.
Once you purchase this title, download it to your computer, and you can start enjoying it right away. If you want to load it to your iPad, we recommend that you download it to the computer you use to sync with your iPad. Drag the file onto the Books tab in iTunes; once it is fully loaded into your iTunes, sync your iPad. The file will appear in your bookshelf under the PDF "Collection" section (see option in upper left of the iBook interface). This file is compatible with any version of iPad that has iBooks installed. Please be patient during download and sync; all these great images make for a pretty large file.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase