Publishers of technology books, eBooks, and videos for creative people
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Important Note: Lesson files and some content in this title do not work with the latest software version, Final Cut Pro X 10.1. Please refer to the latest title covering this software: Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Pro X 10.1: Professional Post-Production ISBN-10: 0321949560
In this Apple-authorized guide, director and filmmaker Michael Wohl teaches the advanced skills that editing professionals need to know most. Using compelling professional footage, Wohl delivers a comprehensive course on the groundbreaking, entirely new Final Cut Pro X.
¿* Includes downloadable lesson and media files
* Focused lessons take you step-by-step through professional, real-world projects
* Accessible writing style puts an expert instructor at your side
* Ample illustrations and keyboard shortcuts help you master techniques fast
* ¿Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and prepare you for the¿ Apple Certified Pro Exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
* If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?" ¿
* Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
* You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
* Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of Books & Training Videos about technology, professional development and digital media If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.