Digital Audio, Video
Final Cut Studio
Apple Pro Training Series: Final Cut Server 1.5
- Your Price: $35.19
- List Price: $43.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67289-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67289-6
This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Designed for video-production professionals, Final Cut Server sets the standard for intuitive media asset management, making it easy to manage large collections of media files efficiently. In this Apple-authorized reference guide, system integrator Drew Tucker takes you on a comprehensive tour of the software, covering everything from tools for tracking, reviewing, and approving jobs to automating complex sequences of tasks in a busy post environment. Along the way, Tucker shares essential workflows that will shave hours from your post-production jobs. You’ll learn techniques for searching, cataloging, and finding the right asset quickly, as well as how to handle large quantities of real-time HD video, audio, and still image assets in a fast-paced production environment. Administrators will find a comprehensive overview of how to set up and configure this powerful collaboration tool, how to customize it to serve individual sites, and how to automate workflows and manage storage locations, users, and groups. The guide provides comprehensive coverage of the new features in Final Cut Server 1.5 including a robust edit proxy workflow, support for still sequences and production hierarchies.
- DVD-ROM includes lesson and media files
- Focused lessons take you step by step through real-world projects
- Accessible writing style puts expert instructors at your side
- Ample illustrations help you master techniques fast
- Lesson goals and time estimates help you plan your time
- Chapter review questions summarize what you’ve learned and help you prepare for the Apple Pro certification exam
All of Peachpit's eBooks contain the same content as the print edition. You will find a link in the last few pages of your eBook that directs you to the media files.
- If you are able to search the book, search for "Where are the lesson files?"
- Go to the very last page of the book and scroll backwards.
- You will need a web-enabled device or computer in order to access the media files that accompany this ebook. Entering the URL supplied into a computer with web access will allow you to get to the files.
- Depending on your device, it is possible that your display settings will cut off part of the URL. To make sure this is not the case, try reducing your font size and turning your device to a landscape view. This should cause the full URL to appear.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase