Web Design & Development
Building a WordPress Blog People Want to Read
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-59193-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-59193-7
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60234-X
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60234-3
Having your own blog isn't just for the nerdy anymore. Today, it seems everyone—from multinational corporations to a neighbor up the street—has a blog. They all have one, in part, because the folks at WordPress make it easy to get one. but to actually build a good blog—to create a blog people want to read—takes thought, planning, and some effort. From picking a theme and using tags to choosing widgets and building a community, creating your blog really starts after you set it up. In this book by blogger extraordinaire Scott McNulty, you learn how to:
- Install and get your WordPress blog running.
- Set up your site to ensure it can easily grow with you and your readers.
- Be the master of user accounts.
- Manage your site with the WordPress Dashboard and extend its capabilities with plug-ins.
- Make the most of images.
- Work with pages, templates, and links and—of course—publish your posts.
- Deal with comments—if you even want readers commenting at all.
- Find a theme—or build one yourself.
- Maintain your site and fix common problems.
[galley id="52"] should be [gallery id="52"]
Page 228, Under Figure 12.8:
"You can supply more one more argument..." should be:
"You can supply one more argument..."
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase