Canon EOS 60D: From Snapshots to Great Shots
Product Author Bios
Nicole S. Young is a full-time photographer living in the Salt Lake Valley, Utah. She specializes in commercial photography and licenses many of her images through iStockphoto.com. Nicole is an accredited Adobe Certified Expert (ACE) in Photoshop CS4 and is a member of the National Association of Photoshop Professionals and Professional Photographers of America. Nicole is the author of Canon 7D: From Snapshots to Great Shots, and she blogs at nicolesyblog.com
This book has one goal: to teach you how to make great shots using your Canon EOS 60D. Starting with the top ten things you need to know about the camera—charging your battery, setting your ISO, reviewing your photos, and more—photography pro Nicole Young then carefully guides you through the modes of the camera, offering practical advice on choosing your settings, expert shooting tips, and end-of-chapter “challenges” to get you up and running with your EOS 60D.
This book is for anyone who wants to upgrade from a point-and-shoot, or who wants to jump right into photography with the control and capabilities of a powerful DSLR. Canon EOS 60D: From Snapshots to Great Shots shows not only what makes a great shot work—but how to get that shot using your EOS 60D.
Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the EOS 60D
- Use the EOS 60D’s advanced camera settings to gain full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Learn the basics of shooting video with your EOS 60D and start making movies of your own
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with challenges at the end of every chapter
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.