Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Design Your Own Holiday Cards: Three DIY Projects with Photoshop & Photoshop Elements
- Your Price: $5.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 67
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376355-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376355-3
In an era of Facebook and Instagram, there’s something unique about giving and receiving a keepsake holiday card, especially when it’s crafted with love—by you! In this ebook, author and photographer Khara Plicanic walks you through the process of creating three holiday card designs from start to finish: a flat 5x7 photo card, a double-sided circular ornament, and a 5x5 tri-fold. Once you learn the basics, you’ll be able to adapt these designs to fit other formats, or to create your own designs entirely.
Follow along with Khara and you will:
- Get tips on choosing the card’s size and shape, working with various materials, and selecting the right vendor for your cards
- Go over the basics of Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, including keyboard shortcuts, color swatches, and fonts
- Explore even more ways to spread the holiday cheer by mixing and matching designs and experimenting with color
Table of Contents
Size and Shape
Making 5 x 7 Photo Cards
Making an Ornament Card
The Front Side
Making the Backside
Making a 5 x 5 Tri-Fold
Making the Outside
Making the Inside
Less Is More
Working with Color
One More Thing
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99