Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Does Your Content Work?: Why Evaluate Your Content and How to Start
- Your Price: $8.00
- List Price: $10.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 57
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376507-5
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376507-6
You know that web content is the text, images, audio, and video in your website or web application—but how do you ensure that your content is truly effective? Does Your Content Work addresses this key question, illustrating the importance of applying content evaluation as a constant assessment of how well your content meets your goals. In this book, content strategist and user experience expert Colleen Jones explains the essential process of evaluating whether your web content is working.
Follow along and you will:
- Learn how investing time and effort in evaluating your content pays off in tangible ways.
- Explore the top three action items to evaluate your content’s effectiveness: asking specific questions, getting access to analytics, and launching a content-focused survey.
- Walk through the content evaluation process: asking questions based on your goals, getting answers with the right data mix, and interpreting and acting on the answers.
"Improving content quality in large organizations can feel like an uphill battle against processes, data, and operational silos. How, for instance, do you show business partners you’re “getting content done” while affording your creative teams the perspective they need to do content right? With the prioritized, action-oriented methods she’s laid out in Does Your Content Work?, Colleen Jones simplifies the science of content evaluation in ways that enable the art of content to thrive."
—Aaron Burgess, UX Content Director, PayPal
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Simplicity in the Details: Designing Faster Web and Mobile Interactions
- eBook (Watermarked) $10.00
- Web Designer's Guide to Google Glass
- eBook (Watermarked) $5.00
- WordPress in a Weekend
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00