Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Editor's Guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, An
- Your Price: $43.99
- List Price: $54.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Copyright 2011
- Dimensions: 8" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 352
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-77301-2
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-77301-2
If you’re an experienced editor who wants to get up to speed on Adobe Premiere Pro, then look no further than this fast-paced but thorough guide to Adobe’s flagship editing program. Enjoy the ride as three experienced editors take you step by step through the entire editing process in Adobe Premiere Pro. You’ll learn to perform professional editing tasks such as project management, multi-format editing, color correction, audio mixing, titling, effects, and delivering your video onto tape, the web, and mobile devices. Plus the whole process moves at an accelerated pace so you can get back to editing even faster. Within a weekend, you’ll learn everything you need to know to use Adobe Premiere Pro confidently for your own projects and client work.
In this no-fluff guide to Adobe Premiere Pro, you’ll learn to:
• Quickly import your existing Final Cut or Avid projects, or create new projects to use right away in Adobe Premiere Pro
• Work within the Adobe editing environment, with powerful insight into applications such as Adobe Photoshop, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Media Encoder, Dynamic Link, and Adobe Story
• Edit your footage the way you like but with workflow advice from a nonlinear editing team with more than 50 years of combined experience
• Put your advanced editing skills to work immediately by using the accompanying hands-on lesson files to work through the steps in the book
• Improve your knowledge through engaging video tutorials, handy quick-reference guides, and keyboard shortcut sheets all made available on the book’s DVD
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Filmmaking with Adobe Digital Video Tools and Workflows: Learn by Video
- Online Video $51.99
- Color Correction Look Book: Creative Grading Techniques for Film and Video
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.99