Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Environmental Portraiture: Tell Your Subject's Story and Create Dynamic Portraits with One Bag of Gear
- Your Price: $5.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 52
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-376337-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-376337-9
Although it may not always seem possible, you can create great people pictures using the gear that fits into one camera bag. The tricks are knowing how to use the equipment you have, learning how to put the environment around you to work, and taking the time to interact with your subjects so you can tell their story. In this ebook, Kathleen Lavine discusses the minimum equipment you need for an effective shoot and how to combine the elements of the environment, situation, or scene to capture great portraits. And she’ll show how to engage your subjects and work together so that you can make your people photos exceptional.
Follow along with Kathleen and you will:
- Explore how to work with light—using the light that is available and adding to it to make better photographs
- Create strong compositions in your images by using the architectural and natural elements that surround you and your subjects
- Learn techniques to help tell your subject’s story, such as starting a conversation, using props, observing and capturing emotion, and asking them to perform an action
Table of Contents
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99