Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
iPad Project Book, Portable Documents, The
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-211876-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-211876-7
Bridging the gap between the palm-sized iPod touch and a full-sized computer, Apple's iPad offers enough screen area and horsepower to perform the day-to-day tasks most people want to do. Packed with practical knowledge, this book will walk readers through how to manage their most common projects, from the simple (setting up a calendar event) to the complex (planning a vacation) and everything in between. Readers will learn to use the iPad tools and applications by using them to create practical real-world projects and to master everyday tasks.
In this practical hands-on guide, you’ll learn how to
- Organize a party: Set up the calendar event, create invitations, invite attendees, and mail out the invites.
- Build a recipe scrapbook: Write up recipes in Pages (or find recipes via one of the useful recipe apps) and import pictures of the finished dish to go with the recipe in the book. Even learn iPad kitchen tips!
- Plan a vacation: Buy tickets, find destination activities, and map out directions.
- Watch videos: Stream videos with Air Video, convert high-quality movies from DVDs, and buy or rent videos from the iTunes Store.
- Get smart: Learn another language with one of the many translation apps available, and build an illustrated deck of flash cards with common words and phrases.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Meet the iPad and iPad mini
- EPUB (Watermarked) $2.99