iPad Project Book, Portable Documents, The
- Your Price: $15.99
- List Price: $19.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2011
- Pages: 240
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-13-211876-9
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-211876-7
Bridging the gap between the palm-sized iPod touch and a full-sized computer, Apple's iPad offers enough screen area and horsepower to perform the day-to-day tasks most people want to do. Packed with practical knowledge, this book will walk readers through how to manage their most common projects, from the simple (setting up a calendar event) to the complex (planning a vacation) and everything in between. Readers will learn to use the iPad tools and applications by using them to create practical real-world projects and to master everyday tasks.
In this practical hands-on guide, you’ll learn how to
- Organize a party: Set up the calendar event, create invitations, invite attendees, and mail out the invites.
- Build a recipe scrapbook: Write up recipes in Pages (or find recipes via one of the useful recipe apps) and import pictures of the finished dish to go with the recipe in the book. Even learn iPad kitchen tips!
- Plan a vacation: Buy tickets, find destination activities, and map out directions.
- Watch videos: Stream videos with Air Video, convert high-quality movies from DVDs, and buy or rent videos from the iTunes Store.
- Get smart: Learn another language with one of the many translation apps available, and build an illustrated deck of flash cards with common words and phrases.
Plus many more useful projects—both big and small— to help you do stuff with your iPad.
ONE MONTH ACCESS!
Get unlimited 30-day access to thousands of
Books & Training Videos
about technology, professional development and digital media
If you continue your subscription after your 30-day trial, you can receive 30% off a monthly subscription to the Safari Library for up to 12 months.