iPhone Pocket Guide, The
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- Your Price: $9.59
- List Price: $11.99
About Adobe DRM eBooks
This eBook requires the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID (select AdobeID as the eBook vendor). If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
- Copyright 2008
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 272
- Edition: 1st
eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-51501-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-51501-8
Here is your essential companion to Apple’s iPhone. This handy, low-priced book is packed with quick results so you can jump in and master the iPhone right away. Snappy writing, eye-catching graphics, and a fresh design walks you through the most common iPhone tasks.
The iPhone Pocket Guide shows you how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your phone/iPod/Internet device.
- Make and receive calls and send text messages with your phone.
- Sync calendar and contacts between the iPhone and your Mac or Windows PC.
- Send email using AT&T’s wireless network or a Wi-Fi connection.
- Listen to songs and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!).
- Surf the Web using the built-in Safari browser.
- View photos and take pictures with the built-in camera.
- Get instant info using the built-in Stocks, Maps, Weather, and Clock applications.
- Run the numbers with Calculator and jot quick reminders with Notes.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do if you can’t fi x them yourself.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase