Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
iPhone Pocket Guide, The, 3rd Edition
- This product currently is not for sale.
- Your Price: $6.39
- List Price: $7.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 3rd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-56403-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-56403-0
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-60397-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-60397-5
Here is your essential companion to Apple’s iPhone! The iPhone Pocket Guide, Third Edition covers all iPhone models including the new iPhone 3G. Unlike other iPhone books, The iPhone Pocket Guide, Third Edition was written based on the final release of iPhone 2.0 software and the iPhone 3G, and the content accurately reflects the design of your iPhone 3G and how you will use it. Author Christopher Breen has been covering the iPod and iPhone from the first day of their releases. This affordably priced Pocket Guide incorporates snappy writing and eye-catching graphics as Breen steers you through how to:
- Set up and quickly start using your phone/iPod/Internet device.
- Download applications from the App Store.
- Make and receive calls and send text messages with your phone.
- Keep everything in sync between your Windows PC or Mac and your iPhone.
- E-mail family and friends using your carrier’s wireless network or a Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Listen to songs and podcasts, and watch movies and TV shows (and YouTube!).
- Browse the Web using the built-in Safari browser.
- Figure out where you are with the iPhone’s location services.
- Fix common problems, and learn what to do if you can’t fix them yourself.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Meet the iPad and iPad mini
- EPUB (Watermarked) $2.99