Gadgets and Digital Lifestyle
iPod and iTunes Pocket Guide, Adobe Reader, The, 4th Edition
- Your Price: $6.39
- List Price: $7.99
About Watermarked eBooks
This PDF will be accessible from your Account page after purchase and requires the free Adobe® Reader® software to read it.
The eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discreetly watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Watermarked eBook FAQ
- Copyright 2009
- Dimensions: 5 X 7
- Pages: 352
- Edition: 4th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57323-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57323-0
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Here is your essential companion to the iPod nano, touch, classic, and shuffle and to iTunes. The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition
, steers you through how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computers.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.
Unlimited one-month access with your purchase