- Copyright 2009
- Edition: 4th
- ISBN-10: 0-321-57323-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-57323-0
This is the eBook version of the printed book. If the print book includes a CD-ROM, this content is not included within the eBook version.
Here is your essential companion to the iPod nano, touch, classic, and shuffle and to iTunes. The iPod & iTunes Pocket Guide, Fourth Edition
, steers you through how to:
- Import songs into iTunes, assemble playlists on your own or using the iTunes Genius, and burn CDs.
- Find music, movies, HD TV shows, videos, games, and audiobooks in the iTunes Store and see recommendations, discover new artists, and send gift certificates.
- Buy music from the iTunes Wi-Fi Music Store and sync songs with your computers.
- Use your iPod to keep contacts, view events, and store files.
- Make your iPod even more useful (and awe your friends) with fascinating tips and tricks.
- Fix common problems and learn what to do in you can't fix them yourself.