Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Mobile Web Triage: What to Do When Your Website Is Not Mobile Friendly
- Your Price: $8.00
- List Price: $10.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 6" x 9"
- Pages: 83
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-381752-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-381752-2
Maybe you’ve pulled up your website on a smartphone, and it needs some serious help. Page layouts have gone awry and navigation is painfully tedious to use. In meetings, your boss barks about the importance of mobile while pointing out (once again) that the site doesn’t look right on his iPad. You’ve been nominated to fix this mess, all the while wondering, “How did I suddenly become our company’s expert on mobile?”
If this experience sounds familiar, fear not . . . this book is here to help! Follow along with user experience designer and author Dennis Kardys and you will:
- Examine some of the common issues that occur when a desktop site is rendered on a mobile device and learn immediate ways to fix the problems you encounter.
- Review strategies for mobile support and optimization, like using a responsive redesign or developing a custom native application, as well as other solutions that in some cases may be a more practical next step.
- Walk through design considerations for a custom mobile site so you can start serving up a better, more considered experience to your mobile users, laying the groundwork for a cohesive long-term strategy that provides a more accessible experience for all.
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Web Designer's Guide to Google Glass
- eBook (Watermarked) $5.00
- Does Your Content Work?: Why Evaluate Your Content and How to Start
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00