Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- By Rob Sylvan
- Published Dec 14, 2012 by Peachpit Press. Part of the From Snapshots to Great Shots series.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-337276-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-337276-2
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Product Author Bios
Rob Sylvan is a photographer, trainer, author, and Web developer. In addition to being NAPP’s Lightroom Help Desk Specialist, he also writes the “Under the Loupe” column for Photoshop User magazine, and blogs about Lightroom at Lightroomers.com. He is the author of several books and eBooks, including Taking Stock: Make money in microstock creating photos that sell and Nikon D3200: From Snapshots to Great Shots.
Created expressly for the beginning photographer–no matter what camera you might be using–Peachpit Press's bestselling From Snapshots to Great Shots books teach you the core fundamentals of photography, and show you exactly how to execute those fundamentals with your camera.
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D600, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book covers basic techniques of beginning photography while walking you through the unique functions and characteristics of the D600. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D600
- Use the camera’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.