Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shots
- Your Price: $19.19
- List Price: $23.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2013
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-337276-6
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-337276-2
Created expressly for the beginning photographer–no matter what camera you might be using–Peachpit Press's bestselling From Snapshots to Great Shots books teach you the core fundamentals of photography, and show you exactly how to execute those fundamentals with your camera.
Now that you’ve bought the amazing Nikon D600, you need a book that goes beyond a tour of the camera’s features to show you exactly how to use the camera to take great pictures. With Nikon D600: From Snapshots to Great Shots, you get the perfect blend of photography instruction and camera reference that will take your images to the next level! Beautifully illustrated with large, vibrant photos, this book covers basic techniques of beginning photography while walking you through the unique functions and characteristics of the D600. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer and author Rob Sylvan, and you will:
- Learn the top ten things you need to know about shooting with the D600
- Use the camera’s automatic modes to get better shots right away
- Move on to the professional zone, where you have full control over the look and feel of your images
- Master the photographic basics of composition, focus, depth of field, and much more
- Learn all the best tricks and techniques for getting great action shots, landscapes, and portraits
- Find out how to get great shots in low light
- Use the HD video capability for recording memorable live action
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go, with assignments at the end of every chapter
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99