Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Non-Designer's Presentation Book, The
Best Value Purchase
Book + eBook Bundle
- Your Price: $37.79
- List Price: $62.98
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Your Price: $27.99
- List Price: $34.99
- Usually ships in 24 hours.
- Your Price: $22.39
- List Price: $27.99
- About Watermarked eBooks
- Copyright 2010
- Dimensions: 7 X 10
- Pages: 168
- Edition: 1st
- ISBN-10: 0-321-65621-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-65621-6
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-67906-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-67906-2
These days, it's not just corporate marketing directors tasked with giving computer-based presentations—anyone forced to stand in front of a crowd and talk for more than three minutes had better know how to put together a slide presentation. You're not a professional designer, but you want your slides to look professional. What do you do?
Enter Robin Williams, the beloved, best-selling non-designer's designer (with over 850,000 copies of The Non-Designer's Design Book in print!) who has taught an entire generation the basics of design and typography. In The Non-Designer's Presentation Book, Robin expands upon the design principles introduced in her award-winning Non-Designer's series. She explains four fundamental principles of good design as applied to digital presentations, and adds four more principles specific to clear communication with slides.
Whether you work with a Mac or PC, PowerPoint or Keynote, let Robin guide you, in her signature, light-hearted style, through the entire process of creating a presentation—from using the right software to organizing your ideas to designing effective, beautiful slides that won't put your audience to sleep.
In this essential guide to presentation design, you'll learn:
- What makes a good presentation or a bad one
- How to plan, organize, and outline your presentation
- Four principles of designing effective presentations
- Four principles for designing beautiful slides that communicate clearly
- An exhaustive list of timeless presentation rules...that you should totally ignore
Table of Contents
So you have to give a presentation?
Get yourself organized
Four principles of presentation design
Four principles of design
Put it all together
Ignore these Rules
Listen to your Eyes
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
- Request an Instructor or Media review copy.
- Corporate, Academic, and Employee Purchases
- International Buying Options
Other Things You Might Like
- Creating Maps, Charts, and Infographics with Adobe Illustrator: Learn by Video
- Online Video $119.99