Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Photographer's Introduction to Video in Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6, The
- Your Price: $4.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2013
- Pages: 40
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-337511-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-337511-4
Use the image tools you already know as a photographer--Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6--to edit HD video from your DSLR camera or smart phone. This ebook will help you make the transition from still to motion, learning how to organize, edit, export, and upload your HD video. Take advantage of the advanced features in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop and bring your work to life. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer/author Conrad Chavez, and you will:
- Understand which software application is right for your project
- Get tips on planning, shooting video, and recording audio to make post-production easier
- Organize and prep your video clips by taking advantage of metadata, filters, and using Collections
- Prepare still images in Lightroom for video
- Learn about the Photoshop Timeline, making basic edits and cuts and creating transitions and fades
- Color correct your video files and adjust audio
- Create a video slideshow of photographs
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go with step-by-step instructions
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79