Photographer's Introduction to Video in Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6, The
Use the image tools you already know as a photographer--Lightroom 4 and Photoshop CS6--to edit HD video from your DSLR camera or smart phone. This ebook will help you make the transition from still to motion, learning how to organize, edit, export, and upload your HD video. Take advantage of the advanced features in Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop and bring your work to life. Follow along with your friendly and knowledgeable guide, photographer/author Conrad Chavez, and you will:
- Understand which software application is right for your project
- Get tips on planning, shooting video, and recording audio to make post-production easier
- Organize and prep your video clips by taking advantage of metadata, filters, and using Collections
- Prepare still images in Lightroom for video
- Learn about the Photoshop Timeline, making basic edits and cuts and creating transitions and fades
- Color correct your video files and adjust audio
- Create a video slideshow of photographs
- Fully grasp all the concepts and techniques as you go with step-by-step instructions
eBook (Watermarked) $4.99
Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUBThe open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBIThe eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDFThe popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.