Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book, The: Creative Techniques in Digital Painting Using Wacom and the iPad, 2nd Edition
- Your Price: $38.39
- List Price: $47.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 9" x 9"
- Pages: 288
- Edition: 2nd
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-374206-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-374206-0
Artists today use digital tools that allow them to work as naturally and spontaneously as if they were using traditional artist tools such as pastels, watercolors, oil media, and gouache. With the recent growth of the tablet market, there are more tools and more sophisticated features available now than ever before and an increased desire by artists to learn how to use them. As much art book as guide, The Photoshop and Painter Artist Tablet Book uses traditional drawing and painting theory exercises, coupled with reallife projects, to show readers how they can use Painter and Photoshop with pressure-sensitive tablets for beautiful results.
Award-winning artist and author Cher Threinen-Pendarvis takes readers through a variety of projects designed to improve their drawing, composition, and conceptual thought processes while exploring different uses of the many brushes available in Painter and Photoshop.
Among many valuable concepts and techniques you’ll learn to:
- Create tonal, gestural, and contour drawings with a pressure-sensitive tablet and stylus
- Use the iPad for sketching out ideas and use related software including Brushes, ArtStudio, Sketchbook Pro, Procreate, Adobe Ideas, and Adobe PS Touch
- Translate traditional color theory to digital color tools
- Incorporate scanned artwork into digital paintings and use photos as a reference for illustrations
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- Photoshop Down & Dirty Tricks for Designers, Volume 2
- eBook (Watermarked) $31.99
- Photoshop Productivity Series, The: Customizing Photoshop
- eBook (Watermarked) $8.00