Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Power of Black and White in Nature and Landscape Photography, The
- Your Price: $5.00
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7" x 9"
- Pages: 65
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-356253-0
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-356253-8
In The Power of Black and White in Nature and Landscape Photography, author and photographer Rob Sheppard shows you that creating beautiful black-and-white images involves so much more than just removing color. He begins by discussing how the history and tradition of black-and-white photography affect you as a photographer. He then shares the key elements to making dramatic images in shades of gray—contrast in brightness or tonality, texture, pattern, and sharpness—and explains the significance of tonal contrast in defining your images. Finally, he walks you through image-processing techniques with the software of your choice, as you translate your color images into stunning black-and-white photographs.
Follow along with Rob and you will:
- Challenge your color memory and learn to think in shades of gray and black and white
- Understand the range of possibilities of contrast in tone, texture, pattern, and sharpness
- Translate color images into beautiful black and white with Adobe Lightroom and Camera Raw, Nik Software Silver Efex Pro, Photoshop, and Photoshop Elements
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- HDR Book, The: Unlocking the Pros' Hottest Post-Processing Techniques, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $28.79
- Composition: From Snapshots to Great Shots, 2nd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $15.99