Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Real World Adobe InDesign CC
- Your Price: $47.99
- List Price: $59.99
- Includes EPUB, MOBI, and PDF
- About eBook Formats
This eBook includes the following formats, accessible from your Account page after purchase:
EPUB The open industry format known for its reflowable content and usability on supported mobile devices.
MOBI The eBook format compatible with the Amazon Kindle and Amazon Kindle applications.
PDF The popular standard, used most often with the free Adobe® Reader® software.
This eBook requires no passwords or activation to read. We customize your eBook by discretely watermarking it with your name, making it uniquely yours.
Also available in other formats.
- Copyright 2014
- Dimensions: 7-1/2" x 9-1/8"
- Pages: 840
- Edition: 1st
- eBook (Watermarked)
- ISBN-10: 0-13-347684-7
- ISBN-13: 978-0-13-347684-2
Sharpen your InDesign skills with this definitive resource created specifically for design professionals who need to produce great work in InDesign CC–regardless of the delivery platform. Best-selling authors Olav Martin Kvern, David Blatner, and Bob Bringhurst share their hands-on techniques to help you master InDesign’s advanced layout tools. This book is brimming with insightful advice, illustrations, and shortcuts that will have you producing high-quality work in no time.
This is the book that experts open to find real answers to their questions about InDesign. It’s written in a friendly, visual style that offers accurate information and creative inspiration for every InDesign user, whether you’re publishing to a tablet, mobile phone, or traditional print publication.
In Real World Adobe InDesign CC you’ll learn how to:
- Use the new Creative Cloud features and enhancements, including managing
- font menu favorites, QR codes, and much more
- Prep documents and use the improved EPUB Export feature for web and mobile publishing
- Take full advantage of the best typesetting features on the market
- Use best practices for consistent color management
- Increase productivity with scripts and other automation features
Table of Contents
Chapter 1 Workspace
Chapter 2 Page Layout
Chapter 3 Text
Chapter 4 Type
Chapter 5 Drawing
Chapter 6 Where Text Meets Graphics
Chapter 7 Importing and Exporting
Chapter 8 Long Documents
Chapter 9 Transforming
Chapter 10 Color
Chapter 11 Printing
Chapter 12 Scripting
Chapter 13 Digital Publishing
TRIAL WITH PURCHASE!
By completing any purchase on Peachpit, you get unlimited 15 day access to thousands of Training Resources on creative topics You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.
Other Things You Might Like
- InDesign Type: Professional Typography with Adobe InDesign, 3rd Edition
- eBook (Watermarked) $35.19
- InDesign CC: Visual QuickStart Guide
- Book $31.99