Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio Blogging for the Masses, 2nd Edition
- By Bart G. Farkas
- Published May 30, 2006 by Peachpit Press. Part of the Secrets of... series.
- Copyright 2006
- Dimensions: 7 X 9
- Pages: 312
- Edition: 2nd
- ISBN-10: 0-321-43843-4
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-43843-0
- eBook (Adobe DRM)
- ISBN-10: 0-321-47397-3
- ISBN-13: 978-0-321-47397-4
Register your product to gain access to bonus material or receive a coupon.
Product Author Bios
Bart G. Farkas is the author of over 75 books including many computer/video game strategy guides and technology-based books. An avid podcast enthusiast, Bart lives with his wife, three children, and fuzzy black cat in the high-altitude climes of Cochrane, Alberta, Canada.
Whether you want to create your own podcasts or just would like to locate and then listen to audio programs on your portable player, this is the book for you. In Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition,author Bart G. Farkas provides real-world guidance and advice on how to:
- Download and enjoy podcasts with any MP3 player
- Create a script and set the structure and flow of your audio or video podcast
- Choose the right equipment-including the right microphone, headphones, and even preamp
- Use a digital recording device instead of your PC or Mac
- Pick audio editing and recording software
- Legally play music in your podcast or vodcast
- Distribute your podcast or vodcast
In addition, Bart includes tutorials on creating podcasts on Windows machines and on Macs. He also offers dozens of recommendations for software to use for finding and subscribing to podcasts.
› See all 17 customer reviews...
Praise For Secrets of Podcasting, Second Edition: Audio Blogging for the Masses, 2nd Edition
"Whether you want to create your own podcasts or just would like to locate and then listen to audio programs on your portable player, this is the book for you." Find the entire review at: http://news.harmony-central.com/Newp/2006/Peachpit-Press-Podcasting.html Harmony-Central.com June 16, 2006
This product currently is not for sale.
eBook (Adobe DRM)
This eBook requires the free Adobe® Digital Editions software.
Before downloading this DRM-encrypted PDF, be sure to:
- Install the free Adobe Digital Editions software on your machine. Adobe Digital Editions only works on Macintosh and Windows, and requires the Adobe Flash Player. Please see the official system requirements.
- Authorize your copy of Adobe Digital Editions using your Adobe ID. If you don't already have an Adobe ID, you can create one here.
Get unlimited online access to thousands of training resources on creative topics. You will also get a discounted rate of just $17.99/month if you decide to continue with a paid subscription.